Terry Johns started his Motor Sport career Karting, then moved on to Rallying, before switching to Single Seaters. Terry has worked as a Test Driver for Jaguar, Land Rover, Lexus, Mitsubishi and BMW. Over the past 20 years Terry has worked as a senior instructor at Goodwood, Castle Combe, Thruxton and Stratotech Motor Sport Park.
Rather than having only 15 minutes of glory on a Track Day with an allocated instructor, you or your group could spend the whole day with your own personal coach. With your coach alongside, we can really build real skills and confidence in your own abilities. You get a full day of personalized, one-on-one evaluation and instruction of your driving with an expert instructor during on a Track Day. You will significantly speed up your learning curve and get better... FAST
Tailor made courses:
Each of our Coaching Courses is tailored to the individual. On the sessions you will learn performance driving skills such as:
The school will cover the following topics:
- The Racing Line
- Effective braking technique
- Balance and weight distribution
- Turn-in technique
- Throttle balance
- Looking through bends
- Heel & toe down changes
If you are trying to find those extra few seconds a lap for your next race, or learn some High Performance Driving Skills we’ll show you how it’s done.
Although absolutely no modifications are required to participate in our Driver Coaching programs we do however strongly advice a quick check of the brakes and tire pressures before arriving. Please also consider upgrading your brake fluid, to a minimum of DOT 4. (Motul 660RBF recommended). Please ensure that your car has been cleared out including the removal of floor mats; a pre-event tech inspection with be done by one of our staff.
Please feel free to download the following PDF documents and read up on how best to prepare for your day.
- All dates are provisional and may be subject to minor changes
- Full refunds will not be given, unless a note from a Health Practitioner is provided
- All events that are postponed due to inclement weather will be re-scheduled
- No refunds will be given due to date changes or inclement weather
- Bookings cannot be transferred to another person without prior permission from us
- All bookings must be paid in full in order to be confirmed
For further information, please call: (403) 872-3390 or email firstname.lastname@example.org